It’s time to go back to school! Scholantis wants to know what you will be packing in this term’s backpack to help with all your ed-tech goals? Here’s the top picks for our backpack:
1. Our new Sangha App. If you haven’t heard about our new app, watch our video here. Sangha makes every day tasks simple for school staff and parents and we love its easy-to-use features. From smart notifications to actionable calendars and e-signatures, this is the new school app to watch out for. Find out more.
2. A list of new goals. What is it you would like to achieve with your ed-tech this term? Would you like to learn how to share things on social media? Maybe you would like to integrate apps into your classroom or daily planning methods? Whatever it is, take out those new pencils and write down some new goals. There’s so much technology out there for education – join us in the excitement!
3. Post-summer energy. Summer gives us all that much needed time to relax and recharge. We’ll be bringing all our renewed energy to inspire school communities through innovative technology. Where would you like to direct yours?
4. Updated teacher pages. Staff directories are one of the most visited pages on a school website. Teacher pages are a wonderful way to bring life to these directories by giving your school community more than just a name. All you need to do is update your bios and profile images to give everyone a chance to get to know a little bit about you before term starts.
5. Pre-scheduled assignments and news items. The future can be daunting, which is why planning content ahead of time can save you a lot of stress. With information ready and waiting for parents, staff and students when they visit your site after the holidays, you can eliminate all those unexpected problems (we’ve all been there!).
6. A new website design. A new set of clothes always makes you feel fantastic, and the same applies for your school website! It’s great to revitalize your school brand with a new website design, not just for looks, but also functionality. Here’s some up-to-date examples our designers have recently produced:
Whether you’re a teacher or student wanting to bring a new spark back to school, an administrator wanting news items prepared on your school website or an IT Manager looking for the next big ed-tech invention to make school life easier, your ed-tech backpack can help you work towards your goals!
What do you want to achieve with yours?